Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pallet ideas Do It Yourself... Why not??

I have been making a web search about pallet wood refurnishment. Despite some ideas regarding the "dangerous" use of pallet for furniture producing or other items of interest I can´t help noticing the criativity implied is this area. Absolutly amazing! I gotta make some of these... Here are some of the best I could find, hope you like them as much as I did:
Desde há dias que tenho feito uma pesquisa na net sobre reutilização de palletes... É algo já amplamente feito e também já amplamente debatido sobre  se é efectivamente perigoso ou não envergar nestes projectos de Faça Voce Mesmo ou muito conhecido em inglês por DIY. É maravilhoso observar a criatividade de alguns artesãos. Deixo-vos com alguns dos melhores exemplos que me deparei on-line:





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment